Jamax Forest Solutions' principal is Steve Dobbyns.
Steve has extensive experience at a senior level in public and private sector forest management, with:
- 28 years experience in native forest and plantation management,
- 24 years experience in planning and supervising harvesting operations,
- 22 years experience in sales and marketing on the NSW north coast,
- 16 years experience in harvesting and haulage contract management,
- 5 years experience in export log sales and marketing,
- 2 years experience managing the Northern Regions Aerial Photography Interpretation Unit; and
- 9 years as an independent forestry consultant.
A copy of Steve's CV can be downloaded by clicking the following link:
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Jamax Forest Solutions was nominated for the prestigious 2014 Telstra Australian Business Awards!!
"The money is great, but it's even better to be associated with people that one can trust and respect. In a partly dishonest world, that's always a wonderful thing to experience.
Thanks for your organising skills and thanks for your commitment to fair dealing."
Jim, PNF landowner, Nov 2015
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
"we can see the forest through the trees!!"